Thursday, October 15, 2009

Firefox!!

Good mornig.
HAHAHA...I stayed up all night so my spirit is a little high.

Now, I will talk about Firefox which is supply useful tools for us. And I like fetchImi and zotero especiall. It is because my vocabulary skill is so poor and fetchImi is very useful for me. First, I use Rikaichan? which is similar translation tool and I use Rikaichan and fetchImi but I confused to appear Rikaichan and fetchImi and I thought it is hindrance if I use two similar tools. Zotero is east to search and preserve sites because I can write a memo about the site and it give me some infomation. It is nice!!

Then,
I completed my work!!
so I will sleep a little until PWT...
Good night:-)

2 comments:

  1. Ciao! Come stai?
    Thank you for making a comment on my blog.
    Could you sleep well in this weekend?

    Unfortunately, I couldn't find an appropriate picture of my ballet performance for the presentation. Anyway, however, do our best and make our presentation good and funny!

    See you on Monday. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaaaaay!!
    thaks for coming and commenting.
    No problem!!We could take nice phots.

    But your picture of ballet was so beautiful when I looked in your house.Is it Carmen?

    ReplyDelete